Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Create Technoprenuership Idea

Sir Randy Gamboa let us do a providence walk, and then we will make an idea through the things in the surroundings. This time we will planned a business scheme in our walk experienced in life. And as I walk as my providence walk an idea for my technopreneurship business came to my mind. After all¸ I already experienced in article industry, why not improved it so that it will be more productive though this would be challenging to me as a technoprenuer and as the same time as an IT individual because it will make up to my challenges as a beginner that will try to accomplish the maximum possibility for my career. It conceived into my mind after doing the serendipity walk and also I relate it to the movie entitled Pirate of the Silicon Valley that I could also reach what Steve Jobs and Bill Gates did accomplish in this world and as their career now by doing what is best but I will try my best to do it in the right approach contrasting to what they have done. And also I’d noticed in the movie that as part of being a technoprenuer I should also test out my attitude every now and then whether it will become positive to me as well as to others and as I contemplate for the possibilities that may occur in this life as a technoprenuer, based on the life of Steve Jobs, his attitude and dishonest character pulled him down and gave setbacks in his career.

And I also learned that to be a successful technoprenuer I should value my friends or even if I have my employees I should put up a good and strong relationship, appreciating them in every donation that they shared for the edification of the business or the company I have, particularly with the one that I in a straight line working with in each instance. On the other hand, I was extremely inspired by the strong point of mind and firmness of Steve Jobs as well as with Bill Gates so if I will do my own business then I should the strong qualities of that as of the two, and also I would like to give emphasis to that Bill Gates has the more will than Steve Jobs because his Microsoft is remote smaller than Apple and also Bill Gates suited his office in the midst of Albuquerque which is that time was very out of favor area for any business or establishing any office while Steve Jobs’ company towered in the city and Steve Jobs’ Apple Company is far richer and have the complete facility than of Bill Gates. But Bill Gates showed strong will to compete and even intruding the company of Steve Jobs. And because of that Bill Gates exceed Steve Jobs and even gaining shares in the Apple Company. And it impacted me to have the will also in every effort that I will make in the world of technoprenuership and to my own business.

Nevertheless, Steve Jobs is triumphant in the field of technoprenuer but he is not the most like other technopreneur such that of Bill Gates and other technoprenuer that rocks the world. Additionally, to be a technoprenuer I have to be attentive in the world of market, I should look into the latest trend and technology. The fact that our technology is in speedy track that even every day there are new release in the market. Then I have to be decisive in all my choice, in relation to my field of concentration like Steve Jobs I have to love what I am doing. I have to compete for the best and never stop excelling in my fields. I have to be strong to face the challenges that will emerge in the world of technoprenuership. And also I have to note that there are more than a small number of technoprenuer out there that will face up to more than me but I will not be affected by them instead I have to focus on the place I am standing and see if I could make further innovation to upgrade my product and services. As a technoprenuer I will not stop in learning from others in particular in all my failures that will try to bring me down. So as I walked, I need to consider these things so that I could be successful someday. But as for me, having confidence in God in each step that I will craft may seems to far from the subject matter but surely if Steve Jobs stick on in the principle of God it will held a unlike story. In fact, what Steve Jobs had done for Pixar, the piracy of other’s work is not a crime to think over it is being wise and those people that Steve Jobs took advantage with would be thankful and even we because without the effort and accomplishments of Steve Jobs we are still naive about technology. Therefore in all decision I will make and each move about I will win, I will make it sure that it is mentioned in my entreaty to God.

Before I go to my business idea, there is no wrong in grabbing every opportunity. But if that chance will pose any destruction to any person then it is to be considered accordingly. Because there are opportunities that instead of benefiting you it will turn to be sure pit fall. Almost of the people of the world believes in luck, luck in business, luck in life, luck in relationship, and etc. but in my case who don’t believe on luck, will be considering my technoprenuership career to be sure and there is a goal to be hit. Whether I hit the bulls eye or not, it is not because I’m out of luck but because there things that needs to be dealt with for the sake of my operation in being successful. I have nothing to blame in every failures but myself so that I would be learning more and rectify the past mishap that I had done. And I have to bear in mind that I’m the one that will be orchestrating my profession and I have to be professional enough to handle it.
Here are my business ideas and if I will be given the chance to implement my own business then I will prefer to have it in article business or studio. Where I will investigate good writers here in the Philippines or other low paying wages countries like Indonesia to write for me or get together important and constructive documents where they can derive an article from it. At present millions of webmasters are looking to hire writers to help them out by creating content for their website, or for creating articles for promoting their website and writing articles is one of the definite ways to earn cash from the internet. In fact this is much easier and quicker way to earn online.. And at the same time I will build a team that will outsource their skills, like web development, graphic designing, animation and many other.

Earning money by writing articles is receiving more and more popular business around the globe. If a person is good at English and grammar intelligence, he/she can do article writing in a professional manner and earn a bundle of money. Or I could hire excellent writers to write for me and I know that many Filipino are good in writing. But that's not the only way to earn money by article writing. Based on my study, article writing a booming business nowadays, where the articles written are published on their sites or other publishing site for SEO, Marketing, Advertisement purposes there are good site in the web where I could publish my article for marketing purposes where I could take potential costumer where I could also build a business in many companies that desires traffic to their own site. There are publishing sites that will be free submission and there are sites that will pay you. Article directory like ezine or eHow will be best to submit your articles. This thing will build up your reputation as an article producer. Nevertheless, it is my plan to manage a blog or blogs. Where many surfing people will come and might want to get information, ideas, tips or thoughts from the blog and earn royalty of some extra cash from advertising revenue. And also I encountered sites that will pay you to review a product through article writing and it would array up to $5 per article. In this rate I could hire skillful writers and pay them $3 per article where I could sell their work within $4 to $5. In the part of the qualification, the writer has a good English knowledge and grammar can make the business going on and earning. I will also exploit all possible freelancing sites where I can find lots of jobs available for article writers where my business can take a hold of good clients. In addition, I noticed that many companies around the globe that are looking for writers to write for them and they will pay interesting deal to the writers and in this way I could exploit that opportunity. I will also target publishing magazine where they outsource their writing and designing jobs. I will also make a mini – booth in every school where I will invite students to sell their works in softcopies like their thesis, poems, assignment, presentations, reports and any related in writing projects, I will buy their copyright of the materials and after all when they are finish of those assignments, projects they just throw them away, in this business they can also benefit but mostly I will be more benefited by their works. Their works will be published in the internet in the form of blog or webpage content where I could harvest dollars. I will also consider buying their notes or notebooks where I could resell it to the market of interested students.

As the start of my business I will be looking for article writers, content developers, and the like for my article writing business those people must be interested to write articles in different topics. But I will also sure that before I hire a writer there is a client to write on which very easy to acquire because of the demand of this kind of business. As of now there are over 182 million websites. There are around one and a half billion internet users. I can see most of those sites need regular fresh content, and visitors demanding the same. This scenario is enough to succor my article writing business. To explain further, all of those sites need promoting and good contents or article and of course it should be fresh because without promotions, new content and fresher article they will not likely to get many visitors. In view, website promotion alone involves things like articles, ads, sales-pages, ebooks, viral reports, and blog posts the like. This would be my breeding ground for my business. I will also put qualification for those who wants to be involved in my article writing business these would be anybody with excellent English skills can apply for this position those who are willing to consider deadlines because I observed that most clients demanded these status. Of course my fellow Filipino writers will be prioritize and then writers around the globe where they can work online which I can see risk because I can’t monitor their activity, those jeopardizes my article writing business. There are no requirements on the basic educational qualifications of people applying for this position as long as they can construct and be coherent in writing articles. I will also set skill like excellent written English skills, ability to write entertaining articles, interest in writing articles, interest in researching about topics, ability to compile information from different sources, ability to search online efficiently and effectively. And skills in manipulating articles for SEO purposes will be a plus for writers. Of course those writers will be paid accordingly; generally, I will be paying at a flat rate of 3 US Dollars per article of at least 500 words. They can earn anywhere between 900 to 2000 US dollar per month if they can successfully create content that is worth reading and delivers accordingly with our satisfied clients. Border line cases will be considered depending on the merit of the article.

After all, as I experienced more the world of Information Technology I know that I can and will have more ideas on the things that would give me ideas to establish my own business in the future in the world of Technoprenuership.

No comments:

Post a Comment